Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Balinese Simple Joy....

A little unknown fact about Bali....
you can find Dr. Peppers in every mini mart in town....

4 comments to make my day!:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

ohhhh!!!! You didn't tell me that!! I was going to go there on our next vacation... but I may hop on the next plane!! I'm so wanting a Dr. Pepper today!!! :) That looks good!!

Lindsey said...

I miss Apes! (and Dr. Pepper).

Anonymous said...

Wow! that picture is impressive and I think Dr. Pepper should hire you to promote them. It sure makes me want one.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that all you had to do was blog one picture of Dr. Pepper and then you get 4 comments. Who would have thought??

My Balinese Simple Joy....

A little unknown fact about Bali....

you can find Dr. Peppers in every mini mart in town....

4 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

ohhhh!!!! You didn't tell me that!! I was going to go there on our next vacation... but I may hop on the next plane!! I'm so wanting a Dr. Pepper today!!! :) That looks good!!

Lindsey said...

I miss Apes! (and Dr. Pepper).

Anonymous said...

Wow! that picture is impressive and I think Dr. Pepper should hire you to promote them. It sure makes me want one.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that all you had to do was blog one picture of Dr. Pepper and then you get 4 comments. Who would have thought??