Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Always a wedding guest, never a bride... or something like that.

I went with Alicia and Sellers to their friend's wedding. We stopped by to pick up a few people and by a few people i mean like 14 in a qualis taxi - haha. There's always room for one more is our slogan.... or the more the merrier.... as you like.

Me and the Sellers before we melted into a puddle in the heat.

4 comments to make my day!:

Alicia said...

Thanks for squeezing in for the wedding. ha. My sari looks beaUtiful on you my love.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

You could say: "Always in a Sari, never a lahinga" - I don't know how you spell that... you know, the outfit that nobody wears up here except if they're getting married?... OK, not really funny... I tried :) ANYWAY! You look good! whoo hoo! You ROCK!

Lady A said...

hahah i like it!!

Emily said...

Or...Always the smiler, never the crier? Always the dancer, never the bored one?

Always a wedding guest, never a bride... or something like that.

I went with Alicia and Sellers to their friend's wedding. We stopped by to pick up a few people and by a few people i mean like 14 in a qualis taxi - haha. There's always room for one more is our slogan.... or the more the merrier.... as you like.

Me and the Sellers before we melted into a puddle in the heat.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Thanks for squeezing in for the wedding. ha. My sari looks beaUtiful on you my love.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

You could say: "Always in a Sari, never a lahinga" - I don't know how you spell that... you know, the outfit that nobody wears up here except if they're getting married?... OK, not really funny... I tried :) ANYWAY! You look good! whoo hoo! You ROCK!

Lady A said...

hahah i like it!!

Emily said...

Or...Always the smiler, never the crier? Always the dancer, never the bored one?