Pages

Friday, July 27, 2007

Debriefing in Delhi

We returned to India in time to catch the last day of debriefing for our summer volunteers who did an amazing job trekking around Nimda*. They battled the blazing heat, long treks, sketchy old men on mountain buses, leaches, bed bugs, rose water, unhappy bowels, all while sharing the good news, lifting people up, and loving on the people of Nimda*. PTL.
The Bekkers, The Apes and Team Hardcore!!
A spot of Tea ?


Some skits....


some goodtimes...

2 comments to make my day!:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Team Hardcore!! You are great and it's just weird that you are debriefing on Friday as I read this and it is only Thursday here.
Go Team Go!
3 John 4
I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

hey, who is that guy in the pic of the skits with the grey shirt??? He looks really familiar - I think i met him in the Philippines... email me and tell me if you know :) haha! thanks!

Debriefing in Delhi

We returned to India in time to catch the last day of debriefing for our summer volunteers who did an amazing job trekking around Nimda*. They battled the blazing heat, long treks, sketchy old men on mountain buses, leaches, bed bugs, rose water, unhappy bowels, all while sharing the good news, lifting people up, and loving on the people of Nimda*. PTL.
The Bekkers, The Apes and Team Hardcore!!
A spot of Tea ?


Some skits....


some goodtimes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Team Hardcore!! You are great and it's just weird that you are debriefing on Friday as I read this and it is only Thursday here.
Go Team Go!
3 John 4
I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

hey, who is that guy in the pic of the skits with the grey shirt??? He looks really familiar - I think i met him in the Philippines... email me and tell me if you know :) haha! thanks!