Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bali's Dreamland


Foot massages on the beach ... can life GET any more relaxing??


5 comments to make my day!:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Great pics! It definitely looks like a "dreamland" :) How fun!! So question... with the foot massages on the beach, does it hurt? You know, when they're grinding the sand into your foot... or do they get all the sand off first? Anyway, looks fun!

Lady A said...

first they clean your feet, then give you the massage... it sad when you have to put your feet back in the sand.

Anonymous said...

Well I would have to just watch people get massages. I started laughing when I saw the picture of people touching feet. *My feet were tingling! Guess that is a no on one for me.But I am way happy for you!!lol

Anonymous said...

man this looks amazing!

Allie said...

Hey,
I really like your hair!!!!

Bali's Dreamland


Foot massages on the beach ... can life GET any more relaxing??


5 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Great pics! It definitely looks like a "dreamland" :) How fun!! So question... with the foot massages on the beach, does it hurt? You know, when they're grinding the sand into your foot... or do they get all the sand off first? Anyway, looks fun!

Lady A said...

first they clean your feet, then give you the massage... it sad when you have to put your feet back in the sand.

Anonymous said...

Well I would have to just watch people get massages. I started laughing when I saw the picture of people touching feet. *My feet were tingling! Guess that is a no on one for me.But I am way happy for you!!lol

Anonymous said...

man this looks amazing!

Allie said...

Hey,
I really like your hair!!!!