Pages

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Partae!!

We decided to have a Fall Ball... in honor of Melissa coming to north india!! yaya!!


so we went to the junk stores of our market and bought some ghetto decorations and made our home beautiful!!!! all those random wires came in handy to tie up the streamers!

Our neighbors already think we're crazy so we didn't want to encourage this type of thinking by showing up at their front door wearing a mask and asking for sweets. We know what happened last time...we still have some of those "sweets" left over.... so forget the trick- or- treating we went for a fondue party!!

oh yes... this was our mascot... This is "Jack" - actually its not his real name but if i told you i would have to kill you.


Jules and I decided to dress up as "indians" ....


- I was Miss Nimda* with my light up crown and Jules was Pochahontas (feathers not dots)

2 comments to make my day!:

Emily said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I thought maybe his name was Jack for Jack O. If HP has a mascot, it should totally be Jack O! haha Okay I'm a dork.

Anonymous said...

Jack is a happy guy and makes me laugh. He looks kinda like an old toothless guy since the teeth are spread out in the smile.

Partae!!

We decided to have a Fall Ball... in honor of Melissa coming to north india!! yaya!!


so we went to the junk stores of our market and bought some ghetto decorations and made our home beautiful!!!! all those random wires came in handy to tie up the streamers!

Our neighbors already think we're crazy so we didn't want to encourage this type of thinking by showing up at their front door wearing a mask and asking for sweets. We know what happened last time...we still have some of those "sweets" left over.... so forget the trick- or- treating we went for a fondue party!!

oh yes... this was our mascot... This is "Jack" - actually its not his real name but if i told you i would have to kill you.


Jules and I decided to dress up as "indians" ....


- I was Miss Nimda* with my light up crown and Jules was Pochahontas (feathers not dots)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I thought maybe his name was Jack for Jack O. If HP has a mascot, it should totally be Jack O! haha Okay I'm a dork.

Anonymous said...

Jack is a happy guy and makes me laugh. He looks kinda like an old toothless guy since the teeth are spread out in the smile.