Pages

Monday, June 01, 2009

You are welcome.

Sarita y Abril say !hola!.... !So do the Harpsters!Here is where we live for 5 weeks.... !livin la vida loca!
(?as loca as interviews can be?)This is the Teleferico... don't worry it was built by the Swiss. This is Pepe... our translator.
Pepe doesn't really know what to do with us....
but I'm pretty sure he waited until after we put the guns down before he mocked us a little....

3 comments to make my day!:

J and E said...

YOU are a fantastic blogger my dear....LOVE IT. : )

e harpster

mom said...

You look fabulous in your photo with Sarah & Pepe!! The gun in the next picture however will keep your admirers in check!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!!! Sweemo's face is CLASSIC!!!! HAHAHAHAHa....April, you are great with words! I hope your research is going well!! = )

love
Tana

You are welcome.

Sarita y Abril say !hola!.... !So do the Harpsters!Here is where we live for 5 weeks.... !livin la vida loca!
(?as loca as interviews can be?)This is the Teleferico... don't worry it was built by the Swiss. This is Pepe... our translator.
Pepe doesn't really know what to do with us....
but I'm pretty sure he waited until after we put the guns down before he mocked us a little....

3 comments:

J and E said...

YOU are a fantastic blogger my dear....LOVE IT. : )

e harpster

mom said...

You look fabulous in your photo with Sarah & Pepe!! The gun in the next picture however will keep your admirers in check!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!!! Sweemo's face is CLASSIC!!!! HAHAHAHAHa....April, you are great with words! I hope your research is going well!! = )

love
Tana