Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

We Are Not Ashamed!!! mostly.

Umm Sarah... our drinks just cost the equivalent of 14.5 tacos....
I guess we are not eating this week... ;)





3 comments to make my day!:

Loren said...

am so glad you shared your blog via facebook. will definitely be keeping up with y'all through the ocho blog and yours, too. glad y'all made it. am lifting you all up.

Tonya said...

are you drinking chih? Because if you are it would make me so happy! It's my favorite!
~Yo Sis

Traci said...

YOu crack me UP! No more tacos for you... but one for me! :) Can you get back soon? I miss u.

We Are Not Ashamed!!! mostly.

Umm Sarah... our drinks just cost the equivalent of 14.5 tacos....
I guess we are not eating this week... ;)





3 comments:

Loren said...

am so glad you shared your blog via facebook. will definitely be keeping up with y'all through the ocho blog and yours, too. glad y'all made it. am lifting you all up.

Tonya said...

are you drinking chih? Because if you are it would make me so happy! It's my favorite!
~Yo Sis

Traci said...

YOu crack me UP! No more tacos for you... but one for me! :) Can you get back soon? I miss u.