Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Getting there...

And the adventures of...


BEGIN!!!....

First i would like to thank alllll those in the dorms who helped us pack, "bought some stuff", escorted all our stuff to the storage unit, and gave moral support in our last days. =)
Second, i would like to personally thank Swiemo for providing coffee at 6 am before our SFO rendezvous and Joshua for providing the much needed transport so this rendezvous could occur. SO THANK YOU!!!
Its a tough life... 12 hour layover in LA? what are we to do?
Of course besides eat lunch at Chick-fil-a and then head to Huntington Beach??

After the beach we hung out with Esther, Bekah's friend from High School and then spent the rest of our afternoon at her house with her family!! After returning to the aeropuerta, Sarah and I ran into a "famous" wrestler... or at least according to Steve who was scanning our bags. (We found this out after Swiemo called him a girl, since it took this rock star forever to put on all his accessories). Then we spent the next 4 hours in the waiting area before singing happy birthday to Jody with a mcdonald surprise before boarding the redeye.

PS sarah the "giver" gave up her emergency exit seat so i could sit there.... i have the BEST research partner EVER! my legs and their circulation thank you!

1 comments to make my day!:

Traci said...

I totally thank her as well. Those emergency exit seats are a life saver when it comes to long legs. When that person in front of you decides its time to recline... you're toast. Planes are just really uncomfortable for tall people. PERIOD. I have a long neck too which in turn means I don't fit on the head rest- which also means I have a HUGE neck pain when I am leaving that plane... Or what I normally call- PAIN not plane. Ok that is enough ranting for the day. Hope you are having fun!! miss you lots!

Getting there...

And the adventures of...


BEGIN!!!....

First i would like to thank alllll those in the dorms who helped us pack, "bought some stuff", escorted all our stuff to the storage unit, and gave moral support in our last days. =)
Second, i would like to personally thank Swiemo for providing coffee at 6 am before our SFO rendezvous and Joshua for providing the much needed transport so this rendezvous could occur. SO THANK YOU!!!
Its a tough life... 12 hour layover in LA? what are we to do?
Of course besides eat lunch at Chick-fil-a and then head to Huntington Beach??

After the beach we hung out with Esther, Bekah's friend from High School and then spent the rest of our afternoon at her house with her family!! After returning to the aeropuerta, Sarah and I ran into a "famous" wrestler... or at least according to Steve who was scanning our bags. (We found this out after Swiemo called him a girl, since it took this rock star forever to put on all his accessories). Then we spent the next 4 hours in the waiting area before singing happy birthday to Jody with a mcdonald surprise before boarding the redeye.

PS sarah the "giver" gave up her emergency exit seat so i could sit there.... i have the BEST research partner EVER! my legs and their circulation thank you!

1 comments:

Traci said...

I totally thank her as well. Those emergency exit seats are a life saver when it comes to long legs. When that person in front of you decides its time to recline... you're toast. Planes are just really uncomfortable for tall people. PERIOD. I have a long neck too which in turn means I don't fit on the head rest- which also means I have a HUGE neck pain when I am leaving that plane... Or what I normally call- PAIN not plane. Ok that is enough ranting for the day. Hope you are having fun!! miss you lots!