Pages

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I'm in america!

I made it to america!! though my bags did not... but don't worry they are here now. Vasha picked me up from the airport bearing amazing gifts of homemade chocolate chip cookies and a cold DR Pepper! can life GET any better?? i submit that it cannot!
just so you know... this is a mint from chic-fil-a.and this is Vasha (pronounced Va-shay for those who don't know her). and this is Matt Davis, they are some of my best friends in the world.

3 comments to make my day!:

Tales of a Girl said...

Back in the America. Don't disappear from my life!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

YUM!! Chick-fil-a!!! On man, my mouth is drooling!!!

Simply Living Life said...

This post is a little mean spirited!!!! I mean Chick-fil-a pictures... your killin' me!

I'm in america!

I made it to america!! though my bags did not... but don't worry they are here now. Vasha picked me up from the airport bearing amazing gifts of homemade chocolate chip cookies and a cold DR Pepper! can life GET any better?? i submit that it cannot!
just so you know... this is a mint from chic-fil-a.and this is Vasha (pronounced Va-shay for those who don't know her). and this is Matt Davis, they are some of my best friends in the world.

3 comments:

Tales of a Girl said...

Back in the America. Don't disappear from my life!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

YUM!! Chick-fil-a!!! On man, my mouth is drooling!!!

Simply Living Life said...

This post is a little mean spirited!!!! I mean Chick-fil-a pictures... your killin' me!