थिस क्लास दीद हेल्प मय हिंदी अ लॉट सो ई'म रेअल्ल्य एक्ष्कितेद्, वी अल्सो ट्रांस्लातेद सेवेरल स्तोरिएस फ्रॉम अन इम्पोर्तंत बुक सो नोव ई'म वोर्किंग ओं लीर्निंग थेम सो ई कैन तेल थेम तो ओउर नेइघ्बोर


Upon looking at my blog, i thought i would try to do one blog that involved some work so you would know i'm not just partying away here in the Capitol city। haha. The girl on the left is a secretary for the language school and to the right was my one of my teachers. She's getting married on the 19th of April!! Congratulations!! (see i told you i was a giant).
This class did help my hindi a lot so i'm really excited, we also translated several stories from an important book so now i'm working on learning them so i can tell them to our neighbors.



2 comments to make my day!:
I don't think I've ever seen Rajini wear a suit! And you have a picture to prove it! :)
I like the hindi - nice! What font do you use? Could you email it to me? The font I use isn't very good... :)
Cool post :)
it is in the settings of the blog... its actually just a hindi script button that is from blogger - it just appeared one day. totally weird. but check your settings on your blog.
Post a Comment