Monday, March 26, 2007
6 Princesses, a Camel, and a Palace
This Past weekend, we had a girls retreat to Neemrana Fort Palace in Rajasthan.
http://www.neemranahotels.com
Needless to say it was awesome! It was so quiet and relaxing... there were a million places to read or journal or just disappear from people for a while. There just aren't words to describe it. It took a lot of will power to not put all my pictures up but here are a few... a Picture is worth a thousand words right? well here is like 40,000 words...
http://www.neemranahotels.com
Needless to say it was awesome! It was so quiet and relaxing... there were a million places to read or journal or just disappear from people for a while. There just aren't words to describe it. It took a lot of will power to not put all my pictures up but here are a few... a Picture is worth a thousand words right? well here is like 40,000 words...
6 Princesses, a Camel, and a Palace
This Past weekend, we had a girls retreat to Neemrana Fort Palace in Rajasthan.
http://www.neemranahotels.com
Needless to say it was awesome! It was so quiet and relaxing... there were a million places to read or journal or just disappear from people for a while. There just aren't words to describe it. It took a lot of will power to not put all my pictures up but here are a few... a Picture is worth a thousand words right? well here is like 40,000 words...
1 comments:
- Alicia said...
-
Princess April! You know...i almost did a slide show and I would've picked the exact same one as you. That's so funny! I had a great time with you my love!! I will never forget our escape to the castle together!
- Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:57:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments to make my day!:
Princess April! You know...i almost did a slide show and I would've picked the exact same one as you. That's so funny! I had a great time with you my love!! I will never forget our escape to the castle together!
Post a Comment