Pages

Friday, March 30, 2007

friends and fun...

We had a Mexican Fiesta in honor of the Debster's birthday. Happy Birthday!!!
Here is me and Alicia enjoying the festivites.
Me and the Girls getting in our annual American tv show update - of course with popcorn....
Of course this is separate from the Wednesday night American Idol party that is held weekly at the House.

One night we went to one of our most favorite restaurants, Azurros, which has the best hummus EVER!

We welcomed Jules back to the country after her holiday to Italy with her fam.

One afternoon, it was sunny all day then started hailing like crazy and then just stopped. So strange!!

I've decided to become a great mahendi artist so i can travel the world...haha



3 comments to make my day!:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

You're an AWESOME mehindi artist! I got to see that hand in person and let me tell you - I was totally impressed!! You're good!
Are you still in town? We need to get together :)

Vasha said...

woah, you drew that? is your hair 50 times longer than it was? have i not seen you in a year? Man, do I even know you anymore?!

A Little Water said...

that was a good food night at azurros! i am so glad we could all get together!!!!

friends and fun...

We had a Mexican Fiesta in honor of the Debster's birthday. Happy Birthday!!!
Here is me and Alicia enjoying the festivites.
Me and the Girls getting in our annual American tv show update - of course with popcorn....
Of course this is separate from the Wednesday night American Idol party that is held weekly at the House.

One night we went to one of our most favorite restaurants, Azurros, which has the best hummus EVER!

We welcomed Jules back to the country after her holiday to Italy with her fam.

One afternoon, it was sunny all day then started hailing like crazy and then just stopped. So strange!!

I've decided to become a great mahendi artist so i can travel the world...haha



3 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

You're an AWESOME mehindi artist! I got to see that hand in person and let me tell you - I was totally impressed!! You're good!
Are you still in town? We need to get together :)

Vasha said...

woah, you drew that? is your hair 50 times longer than it was? have i not seen you in a year? Man, do I even know you anymore?!

A Little Water said...

that was a good food night at azurros! i am so glad we could all get together!!!!