Pages

Saturday, May 06, 2006

If at first you don’t succeed, they’ll make you do it again…




So ya know how we have been knitting… well the first one I tried, our knitting club ladies all laughed hysterically at me and made fun of my poor measley little scarf in hindi...now I’ll give it to them that it was not the best - well in fact probably the worst scarf ever…so they (without asking I might add) pulled the whole thing apart in under 30 seconds … So I was forced to start over but I had a little more help this time. I was quite pleased with my project in progress the next time I went up to the roof where our club meets and I was all happy because it looked pretty good (if I do say so myself ). They inspected it, discussed it among themselves - then in broken english said… "this is bad” and unstringed it again!…maybe by winter I’ll have knitted a scarf - ok so maybe a little one…

0 comments to make my day!:

If at first you don’t succeed, they’ll make you do it again…




So ya know how we have been knitting… well the first one I tried, our knitting club ladies all laughed hysterically at me and made fun of my poor measley little scarf in hindi...now I’ll give it to them that it was not the best - well in fact probably the worst scarf ever…so they (without asking I might add) pulled the whole thing apart in under 30 seconds … So I was forced to start over but I had a little more help this time. I was quite pleased with my project in progress the next time I went up to the roof where our club meets and I was all happy because it looked pretty good (if I do say so myself ). They inspected it, discussed it among themselves - then in broken english said… "this is bad” and unstringed it again!…maybe by winter I’ll have knitted a scarf - ok so maybe a little one…

0 comments: