Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dark and Twisty...

I have realized how much i have been trying to please people.

I have failed.
I cannot please everyone.
All the time.
In all circumstances.

In some twisted way i was trying to be needed. I wanted just a little attention. To know that my friends won't just go away because i'm struggling. I just wished people would listen to ME. to things i don't say. To ask questions and challenge me to think deeper, to feel, to be real. I have many masks - which one would you like today?

Now i am tired. I have failed. I am broken down. I feel worthless. I am sad on the inside but you wouldn't know it. I cannot show it. If you knew me you wouldn't like me. You would judge me. I don't like to waste words... does that mean i am boring or dull? What is there about me that is worthy of anything or anyone for that matter. Why do i care what you think? And so i eat. Seek comfort from the Comforter not the comfort food.

0 comments to make my day!:

Dark and Twisty...

I have realized how much i have been trying to please people.

I have failed.
I cannot please everyone.
All the time.
In all circumstances.

In some twisted way i was trying to be needed. I wanted just a little attention. To know that my friends won't just go away because i'm struggling. I just wished people would listen to ME. to things i don't say. To ask questions and challenge me to think deeper, to feel, to be real. I have many masks - which one would you like today?

Now i am tired. I have failed. I am broken down. I feel worthless. I am sad on the inside but you wouldn't know it. I cannot show it. If you knew me you wouldn't like me. You would judge me. I don't like to waste words... does that mean i am boring or dull? What is there about me that is worthy of anything or anyone for that matter. Why do i care what you think? And so i eat. Seek comfort from the Comforter not the comfort food.

0 comments: