Pages

Monday, October 06, 2008

some pictures for my momma...

We took a girls outing to Muir woods to see some redwoods...




then we went to Stinson Beach... it was cooooooold!!



4 comments to make my day!:

Emily said...

I love the picture of y'all looking up!

So I'd love to read a blog about how sem is going so far, and what you think of SF and all that! :) And pics of course!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely tree pictures! Not exactly the room picture I expected unless of course you are homeless and really live in the trees and this is the way you are breaking it to me! lol

julie said...

i feel like you need to update this in a bad way. please do it for me.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

How fun!! Great pics!!

some pictures for my momma...

We took a girls outing to Muir woods to see some redwoods...




then we went to Stinson Beach... it was cooooooold!!



4 comments:

Emily said...

I love the picture of y'all looking up!

So I'd love to read a blog about how sem is going so far, and what you think of SF and all that! :) And pics of course!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely tree pictures! Not exactly the room picture I expected unless of course you are homeless and really live in the trees and this is the way you are breaking it to me! lol

julie said...

i feel like you need to update this in a bad way. please do it for me.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

How fun!! Great pics!!