Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

A Gastronomical Journey of Discovery...

There just are no words....
(see Beki's rendition of our evening: http://www.bekib.blogspot.com)

2 comments to make my day!:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

That's pretty funny!

Vasha said...

If you were in America or had a phone I could call you on, I would call and tell you that I saw Big Red's twin today. I immediately thought of you and all the good times we had! I miss you and wish we could talk.

A Gastronomical Journey of Discovery...

There just are no words....
(see Beki's rendition of our evening: http://www.bekib.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

That's pretty funny!

Vasha said...

If you were in America or had a phone I could call you on, I would call and tell you that I saw Big Red's twin today. I immediately thought of you and all the good times we had! I miss you and wish we could talk.