Pages

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Only in India...

So i wish i could take credit for this picture...but i can't. Thanks Kyle for letting me steal it!!

a clash of cultures::: one who is accustomed to the ways of the west would think: "Its an elephant!!!!" however those of us more acclimated to the east would think: "A DRIVE THRU!!!"

4 comments to make my day!:

Delaughter said...

Where IS that???? Just the other day we were out driving and I joked telling David just to run through a "drive in". So, maybe they will come... Hope all is well up there with you. Is it getting warmer? Keep on keeping on!

Anonymous said...

A ElEPHANT! NO A DRIVE THROUGH! WHAT??? Thats so funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok so if you look at my post you would think that I was 12. Wow I am so glad that I am a journalism major!

Jen said...

Know that the excitement about drive-thrus is not just for those of you in the east. As western as we are here, we still get excited about anything being drive-thru, because most things aren't.

Only in India...

So i wish i could take credit for this picture...but i can't. Thanks Kyle for letting me steal it!!

a clash of cultures::: one who is accustomed to the ways of the west would think: "Its an elephant!!!!" however those of us more acclimated to the east would think: "A DRIVE THRU!!!"

4 comments:

Delaughter said...

Where IS that???? Just the other day we were out driving and I joked telling David just to run through a "drive in". So, maybe they will come... Hope all is well up there with you. Is it getting warmer? Keep on keeping on!

Anonymous said...

A ElEPHANT! NO A DRIVE THROUGH! WHAT??? Thats so funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok so if you look at my post you would think that I was 12. Wow I am so glad that I am a journalism major!

Jen said...

Know that the excitement about drive-thrus is not just for those of you in the east. As western as we are here, we still get excited about anything being drive-thru, because most things aren't.