Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Congrats Tonya!!! i love you!



Congrats!!! I am sorry I couldnt be there but you looked beautiful!! AND i'm extra excited about you graduating because that means i will get to see your face very soon!!! I love you soo much! Yay for Baylor Bears!!! (not as cool as UNT - Go mean green! but what to do?) =)

2 comments to make my day!:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love you too! Thank you! Thats means a lot to me! I'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Almost here!

Congrats Tonya!!! i love you!



Congrats!!! I am sorry I couldnt be there but you looked beautiful!! AND i'm extra excited about you graduating because that means i will get to see your face very soon!!! I love you soo much! Yay for Baylor Bears!!! (not as cool as UNT - Go mean green! but what to do?) =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love you too! Thank you! Thats means a lot to me! I'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Almost here!