


I'm finally at training!! Its really nice out here. It rained a bit today but not bad. Only here would you say phrases like ....i.e. today a girl asked me... where are you living?, in which i replied Europe right now but they move us to Asia on Thursday.
(Different sections of quad houses are separated and named after the different regions of the world).
Or if you ask someone "where will you be going?" they will actually answer Tinbuktu...however, they really mean Tinbuktu (as in africa) - it has nothing to do with parking a fourth of a mile away from the front door of walmart.
I love my regional group - we have a blast! They are some of the most passionate, genuine people I have ever met. I've lost like 5 pounds from laughing so hard when we are all together. I already have a partner for the field, she is out there working on language until i get there and we can do training together.
Oh and great news... i only have to get 12 shots while i'm here........jealous?



0 comments to make my day!:
Post a Comment